The role of a Tribe Member is to:
- Learn the fundamental principles of I Am Here.
- Embrace the belief and behaviour to it’s ok not to feel ok; and it’s absolutely ok to ask for help.
- Be an enablement of the community through peer to peer support.
- Promote the I Am Here programme throughout the workplace.
A Tribe Member can choose to become an I Am Here Ambassador. Ambassadors:
- Build courage, confidence and skills to actively support those in need of help, by signposting help and supports available within the workplace and the community – the right help and support, at the right time.
All Team Members, and their friends and families in the community, have ongoing access to a tailored learning content calendar.
To truly understand I Am Here, we invite you to explore The Arena.