Can women be masculine?

Did you know that over 95% of Irish construction workers are men? What does that mean for the remaining 5% of women?

Natasha Jones, founder of Effective Law and author of ‘Mandemic’, joined us during our recent webinar on men’s mental health and wellbeing. Natasha talks about how she was influenced by and adopted the masculine energy she was surrounded by at work.

This means women can be influenced by toxic masculinity. It indicates the problem stems from nurture rather than nature. We’re not born with toxic masculinity; we’re taught it.

Natasha talks about how she learned to strike a balance between her masculine and feminine energy to get the best of both worlds.

We’ve provided a short clip from the webinar which covers these points.

Subscribe to our Tuesday Trio wellness update.

Get bite-sized wellness tips in your inbox weekly to evoke reflection and improve your mental health and wellbeing.